Ընդհանուր դրույթներր եւ պայմաններ
Terms and Conditions
The current user agreement (hereinafter referred to as agreement) regulates relationship between harsik.info owner and the user.
Harsik.info is a means of mass medium.
Using the site you agree to the terms and conditions of the current agreement.
If you disagree to the terms and conditions of the current agreement, please do not use harsik.info site.
Subject of the Agreement.
The administration provides the user with the right to post the following information:
• Text information
• Audio materials
• Video materials
• Photo materials
• Links to materials, posting in other sites
Right and Responsibilities of the two sides
The user has the right to:
• Accomplish searching for information on the site
• Get information on the site
• To create information on the site
• Distribute information on the site
• Comment the contents posted on the site
• Change the rating of the user
• Copy information into other sites indicating the source
• Copy information into other sites with the permission of the site
• Require the administration uncover any type of information about the user
• Require the administration uncover any type of given by the user
• Use the information of the site with personal noncommercial purposes
• Use the information of the site with commercial purposes with the permission of the administration
• Use the information of the site with commercial purposes with the permission of right holders
• Use the information of the site with commercial purposes with no specific permission
Administration has the right:
• At their discretion and necessity create, change and cancel rights
• Restrict access to any information of the site
• Create, change and delete information
• Delete accounts
• Refuse registration without explaining reasons
The user is liable for
• ensure the accuracy of the provided information.
• ensure safety of personal data access to them by a third person.
• update personal data provided while registration, in case of changes.
• not to disseminate information aiming at promoting war, inciting national, gender and religious hatred and enmity as well as other information distribution of which will result in criminal and
• not to disrupt site function.
• not to create multiple accounts if they, in fact, belong to the same person.
• not to implement actions aimed at introducing other users into confusion.
• not to give your personal account, login and password to a third person.
• not to place advertising, erotic , pornographic, offensive materials and other materials contradicting norms of Armenia legislation.
• not to use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its service.
Administration is responsible for.
• Maintain the site performance, except in cases when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration
• Implement a comprehensive protection of the user account
• Protect information that is restricted or prohibited from being distributed to the user or prohibited by laws by issuing a warning or by deleting a user account that violated the rules
• To provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases specified by law
Responsibility of the parties
- The user is personally fully responsible for the information distributed to him
- The administration assumes no responsibility for the reliability of information copied from other sources
- The administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the
User and services actually received
- The administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- In the event of a force majeure situation (fighting actions, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.) administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force with any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to act when its new version appears.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
Administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.